Skip to main content

 


Delivering Self from Toxicity

Today for probably the hundredth time, I cut off the same toxic family member. I offered them an olive branch in the form of asking for their services for my company. Instead of answering yes or no, she immediately attempted to bring me into their drama/trauma. Thus began the downward spiral from then on.

During the conversation, I began to feel depressed, abased, despondent...but the Holy Spirit had already warned me that this relationship was not conducive for where He is taking me. The sad part is that I consulted her because of her talent. I am very conscientious.

Although I didn't want to ask because of the past turmoil, the Holy Spirit was attempting to bless us both. Nevertheless, he knew that she would need it. And her services would have been an asset to what I am building.

All of a sudden, during the hurt, she needed me financially. I didn't know it, but I knew that God was leading me not to answer.

At first, I felt bad. I even tried to force myself to feel guilty. But the Spirit gave me an awakening. This maltreatment is a form of witchcraft. It distorts your heart and attempts to rob you of your peace. Delineating into a "trauma bond".

The Impiousness of Mistreating Others

According to Deuteronomy 13: 6-11, this behavior is described as being wicked and worthy of death. People would ask why a "merciful" God would be so harsh? This is the enlightenment I was given. When people manipulate you in this way, they are compromising your very soul. Furthermore, even the intimate relationship that you have or are developing with the LORD.

This is not love. Although they may be someone who you love with all of your heart. The sentiment is not being reciprocated. Caring nothing for you, they will partake in your destruction, if you allow it. It is like poison that kills you from the inside out. Metastatic in nature.

God's answer, cut it off, permanently. To not do so, means that you are choosing them over Him. The One who has cared for you. Who knows the thoughts that He has for you. Thoughts of peace, and not of EVIL. To give you an expected end.

Giving Meaning to the Parable

In Deuteronomy, the scriptures are referring to worshipping other gods. To put this in perspective, you are allowing them to have power over you. To become your "god". It is infamy. This evil power is addictive and continually draws you in. You run to those who abuse you!!! Looking for your tormentors to heal you.

I Choose Life, Will You?

I can no longer even force myself to feel culpable. The peace of my LORD and Saviour will not allow it. There is a tranquility in this. I have entered into His rest. The One who truly loves me and shows it, consistently!!! As you read further you will learn that there is a blessing in God's command. To put away the destruction. Found in Deuteronomy 13: 17-18.

Originally written on February 26, 2022.

Benevolent Woman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  Don't Profane What is Holy!!! People are committing all sorts of immoral lusts against their bodies. Marrying and in homosexual, bisexual, and polygamous relationships. Truly believing that you can indulge in lasciviousness and see God's face in peace. The worst part is that you are bringing innocent children into the equation. Allowing them to be taunted and scarred by brutal indifference. While exposing them to one of the most demonically, sinister, and perverse entities that walk this earth. A spirit that is so degenerate, it will and has led to bestiality and worse. Now I need you to read or listen to this at least three times. Some may be offended. But because you are leading to the corruption of the innocent. While mocking God when you know that it is wrong. Judgment will be swift and merciless. You have rejected God!!! Did you get that? Because when you sin against your own body. This is a specialized kind of self-hate. Birthed through mental, emotional, psychological,
  Don't Worry About Nothing!!! Can I tell you that when you are fretful, allowing someone to "trigger" you. You open yourself up to spiritual distress. Unnecessary persecution from the enemy. Frustrating your spiritual balance. Sending you into mental and emotional chaos. You allow the adversary to rule over your thoughts and emotions. The negative effects are compounded by a slow spiritual and mental recovery. Every time you allow this, it is harder to heal, robbing you of the ability to exercise faith in God's Word. You must remember that we are more than conquerors. Stop and see this ambush for what it is. Speak the affirmations of God's Word. This is why Philippians 4:8 admonishes us, "Finally, believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God's Word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, i
  Spiritual Warfare is Not a Game!!! This will resonate with those who have a true anointing over their lives. Now more than ever I understand that we truly are in spiritual warfare. God's presence is so powerful that people will tend to remove themselves from your company. Recognize that you need to put on the full armor of God. This can only be attained through intimacy with Him. Meditating in His Word. People say that they want to know God and have a relationship with Him. But can you handle the isolation that comes with this? Malevolent spirits are aware of you, and they will shun you. Or worse. Trust me when I say that even if the person does not know you, the spirit that dwells within them knows when you are of God. You must remain humble as you become more aware of this phenomenon. Because the flesh fights within you every day to be exalted and recognized. Pride is malignant and cancerous. Remember. Spiritual warfare is incarnate and irrefutable.  Cassandra Mack Podcast (spo