Skip to main content

 



I Choose to Speak Life

Yesterday I went to orientation for a new assignment. Prior to this, I requested a set schedule and never received a response. The Spirit warned me that they never intended to take my petition into consideration. So, because I was now actually on the job, I needed clarification on other things.

As of yet, I had no idea where to report to. (Orientation was in a designated facility but separate from all the other entities.) I got an email from them stating that they never received a request for block scheduling for me. This just confirmed what the Holy Spirit told me because I made the request myself via the same email on 12/29/2021.

I was kind of perturbed, as we travelers can be hundreds of miles from home and feel that it is just a courtesy to extend, as we are fulfilling a need.

A Wandering Mind

While driving home I was upset and thinking on the matter. (An attack of the enemy.) There were so many negative aspects because since this assignment was literally a couple of hours away, I would try and go home as much as possible.

Throughout this I kept saying and thinking that what the enemy (and people with bad motives) thought to bring against me for evil, God is going to turn it for good, to be a blessing.

Admittedly, I did fret at times and complained about the situation to others and this morning as I am communing with the Holy Spirit and reading out of the book of John, I came to John 11: 41-42 when Jesus was raising Lazarus from the dead and He acknowledged and thanked the Heavenly Father for hearing Him. He also made it a point to say that He is speaking it so that others may believe.

The Holy Spirit convicted me and reminded me of Deuteronomy 30:19. Jesus spoke those words in the midst of unbelievers in the natural and spiritual. He was setting the example to choose life.

Learning to Trust God

I had been negative to people about the situation and then I went to God as I was driving home and I was truthful to Him about how I felt and I drove in silence, to listen, to hear Him. He gave me a revelation on what to do in the situation. I thanked and praised Him and it was so profound because it addressed all my concerns, and as long as I am obedient it doesn't matter how they schedule me.

At that moment I thought of 1 Corinthians 10:13. God made a way out!

While I was murmuring, all I needed to do was seek Him. I didn't have to speak on the situation to no one but Him. In most instances, man can't or won't offer a solution and we have also sinned against God.

It was even more clear that when we are patient and pursue Him, His Word is true. 1 Corinthians 10:13!!! I was speaking death on my situation to mere man and He just reinforces the importance of speaking life because whatever we speak, (this is profound) it has to be manifested. I am learning to choose life that I may live!!!

God's Revelation

I must also write about the revelation given concerning John 11: 8-10. The disciples were questioning Jesus returning to Judaea because they had just attempted to stone Him at least three times. He responded that there are 12 hours in a day and he who walks in the day does not stumble, but he that walks in the dark.

It made me ponder our relationship. The Holy Spirit will let us know the dangers, trials, tribulations and intent of the enemy so that we are not walking in darkness. And on the other end of the spectrum, how the enemies of God walk in darkness and always stumble because they have no light. Their deeds are evil. They are spiritually blind and deaf. There plans cannot come to fruition because of obscurity.

Even what they think they are hiding is revealed by God.

This was confirmed and God just said, literally, not to worry about it because that was not a part of our plan, nor will it affect our plan.

God is good!!!

Originally written on January 20, 2022.

Benevolent Woman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  Don't Profane What is Holy!!! People are committing all sorts of immoral lusts against their bodies. Marrying and in homosexual, bisexual, and polygamous relationships. Truly believing that you can indulge in lasciviousness and see God's face in peace. The worst part is that you are bringing innocent children into the equation. Allowing them to be taunted and scarred by brutal indifference. While exposing them to one of the most demonically, sinister, and perverse entities that walk this earth. A spirit that is so degenerate, it will and has led to bestiality and worse. Now I need you to read or listen to this at least three times. Some may be offended. But because you are leading to the corruption of the innocent. While mocking God when you know that it is wrong. Judgment will be swift and merciless. You have rejected God!!! Did you get that? Because when you sin against your own body. This is a specialized kind of self-hate. Birthed through mental, emotional, psychological,
  Don't Worry About Nothing!!! Can I tell you that when you are fretful, allowing someone to "trigger" you. You open yourself up to spiritual distress. Unnecessary persecution from the enemy. Frustrating your spiritual balance. Sending you into mental and emotional chaos. You allow the adversary to rule over your thoughts and emotions. The negative effects are compounded by a slow spiritual and mental recovery. Every time you allow this, it is harder to heal, robbing you of the ability to exercise faith in God's Word. You must remember that we are more than conquerors. Stop and see this ambush for what it is. Speak the affirmations of God's Word. This is why Philippians 4:8 admonishes us, "Finally, believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God's Word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, i
  Spiritual Warfare is Not a Game!!! This will resonate with those who have a true anointing over their lives. Now more than ever I understand that we truly are in spiritual warfare. God's presence is so powerful that people will tend to remove themselves from your company. Recognize that you need to put on the full armor of God. This can only be attained through intimacy with Him. Meditating in His Word. People say that they want to know God and have a relationship with Him. But can you handle the isolation that comes with this? Malevolent spirits are aware of you, and they will shun you. Or worse. Trust me when I say that even if the person does not know you, the spirit that dwells within them knows when you are of God. You must remain humble as you become more aware of this phenomenon. Because the flesh fights within you every day to be exalted and recognized. Pride is malignant and cancerous. Remember. Spiritual warfare is incarnate and irrefutable.  Cassandra Mack Podcast (spo