Skip to main content

 




Wait and Be Silent

Moses just led the people into the wilderness and the Egyptians are pursuing them. They cried out to the LORD, as they should. But they did not wait for an answer before they started complaining to Moses.

They had what some will call a "slave mentality", that is prevalent in us, even now.

God had done amazing miracles, up to and including killing the first born of all the Egyptians who did not follow the commandment of the LORD.  Accordingly, the distinction between the two groups was made in astonishing ways.

Yet they were still easily discouraged. Even after seeing these impossible feats that could only be effectuated by the Creator of heaven and earth.

Dare I say that this is me at times.

Throughout my life I have been aware that my Father was there. Consistently, from the beginning. But as soon as a situation comes up, my flesh forgets his mercy and consequently I run and attempt to figure out my own solution.

Hence, I have come to the realization that this is secondary to selfishly wanting a different outcome. My Father knows what is "expedient" for me. What will prosper me. What will not hurt me.

I am being truthful because He lives in me and knows me better than I know myself. Nevertheless, I am literally a child throwing a tantrum. I can't see beyond the result that I want.

This reasoning almost always leads to trouble. Complications that further delay and possibly even prevent the blessing that He has for me.

As a man thinks in his heart...

Conversely Moses told the people to stop being afraid. The amplified version says, "Take your stand [be firm and confident and undismayed] and see the salvation of the Lord...The Lord will fight for you while you [only need to] keep silent and remain calm." (See Exodus 14: 13-14 AMP)

Moreover, I needed to write this and make it plain. Considering when I try to take even the simple tasks into my own hands it is not profitable without the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Admittedly difficult for me, I am attempting to be consistent writing out my thoughts. As the Spirit has admonished me that I have been, but not in a consistent manner. And therefore, it should not be that hard.

So here goes...

Remember that when the people called to the Lord, he answered the Israelites saying, "Why are you crying to me?! Move forward!  Contrariwise, He answered Moses according to his faith and Moses was told HOW to move forward.

The Revelation

Now let me give you the revelation given to me by the Spirit. As I continued to read, prior to the LORD destroying the Philistine army. He changed positions!!! This is awesome!!!

Let me explain...

When there was no danger present, the Spirit of the LORD was in front of them guiding them. Just the opposite, when the perils were approaching (their enemies), He moved from in front of them and stood behind them.

The Egyptians were allowed to follow them by day, but at night while they were RESTING [a distinction], the light of the fire was only given to the Israelites. For the Egyptians there was a stark darkness that allowed the Israelites to recover and refresh. This light which would have been easier to see at night, than the cloud by day, was hidden by the Holy Spirit.

God is truly a shield and buckler!!! There are so many more implications, nevertheless...

Originally written on February 15, 2022.

Benevolent Woman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  Don't Profane What is Holy!!! People are committing all sorts of immoral lusts against their bodies. Marrying and in homosexual, bisexual, and polygamous relationships. Truly believing that you can indulge in lasciviousness and see God's face in peace. The worst part is that you are bringing innocent children into the equation. Allowing them to be taunted and scarred by brutal indifference. While exposing them to one of the most demonically, sinister, and perverse entities that walk this earth. A spirit that is so degenerate, it will and has led to bestiality and worse. Now I need you to read or listen to this at least three times. Some may be offended. But because you are leading to the corruption of the innocent. While mocking God when you know that it is wrong. Judgment will be swift and merciless. You have rejected God!!! Did you get that? Because when you sin against your own body. This is a specialized kind of self-hate. Birthed through mental, emotional, psychological,
  Don't Worry About Nothing!!! Can I tell you that when you are fretful, allowing someone to "trigger" you. You open yourself up to spiritual distress. Unnecessary persecution from the enemy. Frustrating your spiritual balance. Sending you into mental and emotional chaos. You allow the adversary to rule over your thoughts and emotions. The negative effects are compounded by a slow spiritual and mental recovery. Every time you allow this, it is harder to heal, robbing you of the ability to exercise faith in God's Word. You must remember that we are more than conquerors. Stop and see this ambush for what it is. Speak the affirmations of God's Word. This is why Philippians 4:8 admonishes us, "Finally, believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God's Word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, i
  Spiritual Warfare is Not a Game!!! This will resonate with those who have a true anointing over their lives. Now more than ever I understand that we truly are in spiritual warfare. God's presence is so powerful that people will tend to remove themselves from your company. Recognize that you need to put on the full armor of God. This can only be attained through intimacy with Him. Meditating in His Word. People say that they want to know God and have a relationship with Him. But can you handle the isolation that comes with this? Malevolent spirits are aware of you, and they will shun you. Or worse. Trust me when I say that even if the person does not know you, the spirit that dwells within them knows when you are of God. You must remain humble as you become more aware of this phenomenon. Because the flesh fights within you every day to be exalted and recognized. Pride is malignant and cancerous. Remember. Spiritual warfare is incarnate and irrefutable.  Cassandra Mack Podcast (spo