Skip to main content

 


You See Me

A message to all my admirers. Past and present.

One thing that I am cognizant of as a nurse and a woman of God, is the lengths that people will go to. To go out of their way to watch me.

I have asked God about this many times. People that are so focused on me that they sit in corners and even follow me around. Just watching. Conversely, even when you are silent, you speak loud and clear.

While experiencing this on the job, here are my thoughts. "You are so fixated on me when you have patients that are in need of care." How exactly does that work? But by God's grace, this won't end well for you!

You are trying to see if I am walking my talk. It is as if you have tunnel vision.

The Revelation

This is a sinister spirit. Furthermore, what is strange, is that I will never in my life make you my focal point. I just don't feel the need.

You seek to sabotage me. And it is the helpless people in your care that suffers. You attempt to dig a ditch. But you don't know the God that I serve.

You see, even in my mess (because I am not perfect) God is for me. And if God is for me, WHO can be against me?

I am His chosen. His anointed. I am not bragging but it is true.

There is Nothing New Under the Sun

What you are doing is not new. I have experienced this all of my life. Moreover, this is how I know that this is spiritual. Because I am no better than anyone else.

If I knew what you were thinking, and sometimes I do, and what you are saying, and that to, hence, I am ultimately empowered.

I will say this. You flatter me. But don't take it as a compliment. Because flattery is a sin. Just know, that I will never, reciprocate this behavior to anyone.

You are not the first. Nor will you be the last. I experience this from women, young and old. Black, brown, and white. And men also. To be more specific, men who exude feminine energy or toxic masculinity.

Notwithstanding, please be aware, that whether good or evil, God never lets His anointed walk-in darkness. I don't have to say a word. Just know that I see you!!!

The Word of the LORD

So, I asked the LORD for clarification, and these are the scriptures that He gave me. Please reference these for confirmation. Psalm 25:2, 59:1-4, 88:22-23, 89:22-23, and 129:2-3. I can go on but much of what He is giving me is for me and me alone.

Now you may or may not see the immediate effects of your wickedness. But know this. As it is written, "Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm" (Psalm 105:15).

A Word of Advice, From a Place of Love

Now you may stay stagnant. Because in essence that is where you are. No matter what you think may be manifesting in your life. While I move forward in the LORD.

Or you can face a harsher reality as I have and still do. You can ask yourself, what can I do to heal. To become better. To grow and mature.

As for me, the only one that I am in competition with is myself. Always striving to be a better version of me. Forever thankful when I see it coming to fruition in my life.

Originally written on June 30, 2022.

Benevolent Woman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  Don't Profane What is Holy!!! People are committing all sorts of immoral lusts against their bodies. Marrying and in homosexual, bisexual, and polygamous relationships. Truly believing that you can indulge in lasciviousness and see God's face in peace. The worst part is that you are bringing innocent children into the equation. Allowing them to be taunted and scarred by brutal indifference. While exposing them to one of the most demonically, sinister, and perverse entities that walk this earth. A spirit that is so degenerate, it will and has led to bestiality and worse. Now I need you to read or listen to this at least three times. Some may be offended. But because you are leading to the corruption of the innocent. While mocking God when you know that it is wrong. Judgment will be swift and merciless. You have rejected God!!! Did you get that? Because when you sin against your own body. This is a specialized kind of self-hate. Birthed through mental, emotional, psychological,
  Don't Worry About Nothing!!! Can I tell you that when you are fretful, allowing someone to "trigger" you. You open yourself up to spiritual distress. Unnecessary persecution from the enemy. Frustrating your spiritual balance. Sending you into mental and emotional chaos. You allow the adversary to rule over your thoughts and emotions. The negative effects are compounded by a slow spiritual and mental recovery. Every time you allow this, it is harder to heal, robbing you of the ability to exercise faith in God's Word. You must remember that we are more than conquerors. Stop and see this ambush for what it is. Speak the affirmations of God's Word. This is why Philippians 4:8 admonishes us, "Finally, believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God's Word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, i
  Spiritual Warfare is Not a Game!!! This will resonate with those who have a true anointing over their lives. Now more than ever I understand that we truly are in spiritual warfare. God's presence is so powerful that people will tend to remove themselves from your company. Recognize that you need to put on the full armor of God. This can only be attained through intimacy with Him. Meditating in His Word. People say that they want to know God and have a relationship with Him. But can you handle the isolation that comes with this? Malevolent spirits are aware of you, and they will shun you. Or worse. Trust me when I say that even if the person does not know you, the spirit that dwells within them knows when you are of God. You must remain humble as you become more aware of this phenomenon. Because the flesh fights within you every day to be exalted and recognized. Pride is malignant and cancerous. Remember. Spiritual warfare is incarnate and irrefutable.  Cassandra Mack Podcast (spo